July 30, 2012

today i have done this

1. woke up between 3:30 and 4 pm
2. texted jackson on his way to school
3. came down for a snack, watched some olympics with my parents
4. caught up on blog posts
5. did 4 loads of laundry
6. made my bed and the new guest bed
7. cat sat down on my computer, opened up spotlight and wrote 'ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllk' before my dad moved her
8. had leftovers for dinner with my mom because preparing to go out to dinner had 'raised my father's pulse' too much so he went upstairs to sulk
9. as soon as i came upstairs he came down to eat, guess i did something offensive, idk
10. did some work on my thesis
11. was gonna skype jackson for an hour after his class but wifi at the library was restricted so he had to go to an internet cafe, got a half an hour with him instead
12. at the end of our conversation we congratulated each other on our efficiency of relaying information to one another during our skype time, feel really positive about this
13. took a photo of jackson at the internet cafe looking like an air traffic controller:


14. ate/drank:
   - 1 can diet cherry coke
   - hummus with sesame rice crackers
   - 1 glass water
   - 1 portion penne pasta with marinara
   - 1 piece cheese pizza
   - 2 portions greek salad

15. watched:
   - olympics
   - episode of 'kids week' jeopardy
   - final episode of america's next top model all stars (on hulu)

16. read:
   - 'grand piano' by beach sloth (shabby doll house)
   - submissions guidelines for shabby doll house and turtleneck press

17. notable:
   - been awake for 8 hours and it's midnight
   - want to go to bed early (1-2 am) tonight but still want to work on thesis and work out/shower
   - feel like if i go downstairs for any reason my parents will slow me down by at least an hour
   - feel like i don't want to live with anyone but jackson any more for the rest of my life lol, just 20 weeks until that happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment