July 19, 2012

today i have done this

1. this post is way later than the rest of the posts i've done
2. wish i were sleeping but feel like i'm doing 'important tasks' (this, lol, and was setting up a new wordpress site)
3. woke up earlier than usual (11 am) but sat in bed for a while before 'getting the day started'
4. had lunch
5. got on the internet
6. got on treadmill for half an hour
7. showered
8. went out to dinner with caroline (real good friend since we were 11 yrs old)
9. came home
10. skyped jackson before he met up with alice, stacey, willis
11. watched batman begins

12. ate/drank:
   - 1 glass lemonade
   - 2 tofu dogs with ketchup, mustard, relish
   - 1 ear corn
   - assorted bing cherries
   - 1 bottle water
   - 1 really large glass water
   - 1 1/2 plates 'all you can eat' salad from salad bar
   - 3 'mini' corn muffins
   - 2 cups soft serve twist ice cream with choc syrup
   - 1 glass choc milk
   - handful 'chipotle honey roasted' peanuts from 'the peanut shop of williamsburg'

13. dramatic interactions with my parents:
   - when i came downstairs today my parents were gone and hadn't left a note. found all the doors locked and my dad's cell phone next to an empty pad of paper and a pencil, seemed like a clue. left a message on my mom's cell phone telling her it seemed like a clue. she called back in ~5 min to tell me they had been grocery shopping and were now pulling into the driveway
   - mom didn't want to let me use her phone charger even though it is compatible with my phone, told her i was in a hurry and asked to use hers, when i asked she grabbed it and said 'you can't use mine' and ran up the stairs into my room. when i asked her what she was doing in my room she said looking for mine. said 'give me the charger' and used hers, she 'warned' me that using it would destroy my phone 'because it isn't an lg' (it didn't)
   - mom told me to turn the volume down on batman begins (it was pretty loud) because my dad was sleeping. when i didn't she 'punched' the light switch (it is a push button) off in the next room and told me to 'do as she says'. didn't do it until she calmed down, seemed satisfying atm
   - this section is really stupid maybe
   - i am in hell lol (not really)

14. got on tinychat for ~5 min
   - felt anxious, didn't want to go on cam
   - feeling p. serious thoughts of 'well, i am alone again'
   - not doing too well i guess you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment