July 17, 2012

alien summer

1. had a dream that i was married to 'nicholas' (jackson with brown hair) and we got arrested and tried for being illegal aliens in the USA while staying at a bed and breakfast
2. we 'did it' while we were waiting to testify in a room with our lawyers and the other accused people, consisted of him pulling out his penis (definitely jackson's) and rubbing it between us. this made me instantly naked, which was awkward when the judge asked me an impromptu question while 'nicholas' was still on the stand, because i was struggling to put my shirt on (probably difficult because somehow i had put my bra back on outside of it, even though i definitely did that step first) and i had no skirt on
3. woke up really missing jackson, blaming it on this stupid dream


4. who's better, azealia banks or iggy azalea? trick question! they're both NOICE
5. i really like no doubt, idc if 'settle down' is a dumb song, i'm into it
6. try to catch me ever changing the station if 'just a girl' is on the radio, you won't!
7. gwen and tony were my dream couple when i was little, i believed in their love, they should have been together forever :(


8. 1990s gwen stefani will always be my fashion icon, that dress, that hair, those lips

No comments:

Post a Comment