July 26, 2012

today i have done this

1. woke up at noon as usual with all my covers wrapped around my body like a cocoon
2. read 'the cheater's guide to love' by junot diaz on the floor in the sunroom on my stomach while eating muesli
3. wrote three new poems, sent four poems to gabby gabby and jacob steinberg
4. tried to work out on the treadmill, it wouldn't start, parents ~15 year old treadmill has broken finally, used the stationary bike instead
5. too broke to join a gym, too hot outside for me to feasibly run outside, any out of the box suggestions for places/ways to run in/around phoenix, md right now hit me up
6. watched jacob steinberg on tinychat for ~2 hours instead of working on my thesis
7. documentation of the first time i ever went on tinychat (may 30, 2011):


8. ate/drank:
   - muesli with yogurt, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, honey
   - 2 bottles water
   - banana with nutella
   - 2 glasses water
   - pasta alla neapolitana (basically penne with marinara sauce lol)
   - garlic bread
   - 2 helpings greek salad
   - 1 big glass white grape juice

9. felt really positive about my writing/productivity level writing for the first time in a while today
10. jackson is home from school now, gonna skype him now ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment