August 10, 2012

of note: 8/9/2012


1. spent the day sailing and then lounging by a pool, greetings from annapolis
2. my face is legitimately made of the softest skin you could ever imagine
3. i am an elm tree
4. there is currently enough food on this boat to last us 3 years, there are four boxes of rice alone in here, how did all this food get here even
5. remembered a dream i had from 2-3 nights ago where i was in a city with my parents and my mom and i were having lunch on the roof of this skyscraper while my dad was busy down in the city doing something else, when we see this boxy, low-flying plane clip the top of a skyscraper (like the needle of it os) and the top comes off and hits another building and it like tips over and hits the next one, and the next one, and it's like dominos, and soon we know the building next to ours is gonna hit us, and my mom and i are holding hands and i'm saying 'we're gonna die' and she's telling me we don't know that for sure, but i can feel it in my gut and i close my eyes, and then the building is moving sideways and falling and then i open my eyes, and i know my mom is dead even though i can't see her face and i'm too scared to look, and everyone is dead, and i go down maybe 120 floors and only find 4-5 survivors and there are just all these bodies everywhere, and when i get to the ground floor both of my parents are there, like my mom's back and alive and there's this small group people and it's the end of the world and the zombies are coming, and our leader is telling us we have to get out of the city and into the woods because they'll be here in half an hour, and we have to grab clothes from our suitcases that will be good for walking 100+ miles per day in, and i woke myself up from the stress of trying to find the right outfits for that, like i just don't have the right kind of clothes for that in my regular closet let alone a vacation wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment