August 4, 2012

of note: 8/4/2012



1. video is the encapsulation of everything i love about kiwis, and hopefully also my future children
2. you could call my current look 'outdoorsy' but really those lumps and bruises you see are the result of me getting trapped in a car full of mosquitos, falling up an escalator, and body checking the easel in the upstairs hallway
3. mom has taken to calling my writing projects 'papers' as in 'good luck on your paper'
4. had to stop writing to literally bask in the sun's warmth coming through the window, getting to look out my window see nothing but trees/sky/sun every day is worth everything i whine about and more
5. keep hearing something that sounds like a chainsaw coming from outside, it is dark out, not really sure if i'll live through the night

No comments:

Post a Comment