November 30, 2011

white winter hymnal

someone in my building named sarah hauge left her itunes on sharing so i'm listening to her library. i'm listening to skinny love by bon iver. i told people that i would go to the bars with them tonight but i felt hungry during workshop so my friend and i snuck out of the building after class and went home. now i'm in my apartment by myself waiting for jackson to finish shaving his face. he is taking a very long time. i ate a cookie and i've finished most of a beer (yeungling, leftover by dj berndt from the reading at my apartment last week.)

i got the results of my 'annual check-up' today. 'we are pleased to report your recent pap smear is normal. this means no abnormal cells were identified.'

last night i did this test to assess my facial beauty.


i did pretty well on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment